Putting Her Health Above Everything Else
At Jaiprakash Hospitals a lot of emphases is being laid on providing high-level gynaecological treatment as we understand that women across different age groups have different health complications. The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology aims to provide the most comprehensive women’s healthcare services.
With trained technicians, the latest technology & equipment, and well-experienced gynaecologists, Jaiprakash Hospitals ensures that complex clinical situations are dealt with ease and expertise. Our obstetrics department promises the best pregnancy care – starting from pre-conception to the post-natal period.
The Jaiprakash Hospital is one of the most well-equipped centres for obstetrics and gynaecology in Eastern India, providing the full spectrum of women’s healthcare services, making it one of the most sought after maternity hospitals in Odisha. The salient features include:
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring in Labour for safety of the baby
- Customized LDRP (Labour, Delivery, Recovery & Postpartum) Suites
- Regular antenatal classes for pregnant lady to care the unborn baby
- Dietary advises for all pregnant & lactating mother
- Painless labour facility for normal delivery
- Gynaecology Subspecialties
- Infertility & IVF with Folliculometry Screening
- Urogynaecology with Urodynamics
- Laparoscopy Surgery for Cyst, Lap Hysterectomy etc.
- 24 hrs USG facility for Emergency patients
- 24 hrs facility for antenatal CTG (Cardiotocography) to monitor High risk pregnancies
- 24 hrs CT Scan, X Ray & pathology.
- State of the art NICU to provide support to babies from 26 weeks of gestational and also all underweight & preterm babies
- Multispecialty support for babies with congenital problems through our Paediatric Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pulmonologist, Nephrologist etc.
- Stem Cell collection
Jaiprakash Hospitals provide a comprehensive diagnosis for all the various gynaecology subspecialties. The various subspecialties include Uro-Gynaecology, Gynae-Oncology, and Laparoscopy Gynaecology.
The department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology unit of Jaiprakash Hospitals, having the latest technologies and eminent gynaecologists, treats female Urology and Gynaecology problems together. Treatment is also provided for urinary incontinence (urine leak), rectal incontinence and sexual dysfunction along with genital prolapse. The various uro-gynaecology procedures offered at Jaiprakash Hospitals include:
- Sling Procedure
- Uterine conservation in 3rd degree prolapsed
- Sacrospinous Ligament fixation
- Secondary Anal sphincter repair to control incontinence surgery
We understand that early detection and prevention of cancer is a worldwide goal. Our country is already plagued by cervical cancer in a massive way. Jaiprakash Hospitals offers comprehensive treatment facilities for Gynae-Oncology and provides the following services:
- Cancer Screening – Cervical, Breast, Ovarian
- Diagnostic Services – Colposcopy, MRI Breast, Hysteroscopy, FNAC, Cancer Markers Tests
Jaiprakash Hospitals provides the most comprehensive women’s healthcare services in gynaecological treatment. Jaiprakash Hospitals offer a wide range of treatment options for laparoscopy Gynaecology. Laparoscopy procedure helps to resume normal lifestyle faster. We carry out a wide array of procedures with a lot of success. They include:
- Ovarian cyst
- Hysteroscopic septum excision
- Hysteroscopic tubal cannulation
- Hysteroscopic polypectomy & many more